About Micro Systems, Inc.
Kratos Unmanned Systems Division’s unmanned vehicle technology delivers advanced Command-and-Control (C2) functionality and vehicle management systems for unmatched air, land, and sea mission-effectiveness.
KUSD’s Universal C2 system is a man-portable, net-centric, scalable architecture with tele-operational and autonomous mode settings. It offers field proven capability supporting simultaneous control of unmanned aerial, ground, and sea surface vehicles worldwide.
KUSD provides a full suite of on-board vehicle electronics, vehicle management computers, datalink transceivers, power management systems, and advanced payloads to meet the demands of today’s most challenging mission requirements.
Advanced capabilities include:
- Situation Awareness
- Enhanced Mission Management
- Field Expandable and Scalable System Architectures
- Tele-Operational and Autonomous Modes of Operation
- Multi-Platform Multi-Vehicle Simultaneous Control
- Formation/Swarm Coordinated Time of Arrival Capability